ERP SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION
Software as a Service (SaaS) provides a robust, cost effective and efficient way to buy, manage and deploy software. Our WrkPlan software is normally provided via this SaaS model.
WrkPlan accounting, contract management, time, expense, HR, CRM, and reporting software is hosted on the Amazon Web Service’s fast, robust and secure servers. Clients access the ERP software from PC, Mac, or mobile device via the Internet. The processing power is provided by the servers.
WrkPlan makes minimal demand on your IT resources; just printers and a good internet connection. The Amazon server capacity and backup storage and updates of the WrkPlan software are supplied, supported and maintained by us. Customers are not required to pay any additional server charges.
90 Day Implementation – with Unlimited Support
The system is flexible and tailored at implementation to follow your current accounting practices. We give you 90-days of unlimited support and training during implementation because we want to make sure you get up and running right. We walk you through the setup so that you can enjoy using WrkPlan quickly and get the most out the system.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
Our expert team who have worked in the government contracting industry are here to help. Reach out to us by email, phone or ticket whether it’s a new contract that needs to be setup, a new employee that needs to be brought up to speed, or just a quick question.
Optional on-site process consulting and user training can produce a high return on the investment. Services can include:
- Accounting System Audits
- DCAA Pre/ Post Award Audit
- General DCAA Compliance
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Consulting
- Incurred Cost Proposals (ICPs) or Incurred Cost Estimates (ICEs) Consulting Services
- Indirect Cost Rate Structure Consulting
- Preparing Written Accounting Policies and Procedures
- OVERSIGHT GENERATING & MONITORING WRAP RATES
- MONTHLY ANALYSIS OF ACTUAL VS. BUDGETED COSTS
- Annual & strategic planning support
- Support developing compliant direct & indirect cost structure
Custom Software Development
We can work with you to develop custom software features to enhance your ERP system. Contact us to discuss specific needs!
WrkPlan is a shared user program, but we are willing to do reasonable customization; especially of reports and invoice formats. If the request is not of immediate general use to our user community, we will give you a not-to-exceed quote on your development request.
ARB, LLC also has resources to undertake unrelated web-based or smartphone development projects.
DCAA and Other Audit Preparedness
We can walk you through what you need to know to make sure you’re prepared for your DCAA audit.
Preparedness assessments for:
- Pre and post award accounting system
- Business Systems
- Annual audit requirements
- Incurred Cost Submission
- Develop and support annual ICE submission – ICE reporting & audit support
- We offer the reports to submit (but that is only part of submitting a compliant IICS).
Becoming an WrkPlan Cloud Vendor Partner is a win-win for all: Partners provide value to their client base, while WrkPlan provides a profitable market with our wholesale pricing to vendors!
- ARB is a leading multi-national Software & Solutions provider with over 20 Years of expertise in ERP, HRMS, CRM.
- ARB specializes in automating and simplifying the business operations for varied business verticals.
- ARB Software has engraved its footprints globally with its core operations based in the United states & India.
The Partnership Opportunity
In the current fast paced global market, new business opportunities are on a rising curve for software products and solutions. More and more organizations are opting for Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions because they need improvement in their internal business processes & overall business performance. They also help businesses reduce labor costs, IT expenses and improve interactions between their internal teams & clients.
ARB presents fruitful partnership opportunity for companies and individuals with IT industry experience, especially in cross-functional products.
A clear understanding of roles, meaningful reciprocation and transparent communication are the three significant pillars of our partnership opportunities.