WrkPlan offers everything you need to guide you into DCAA compliance, such as:
- PROPER SEGREGATION OF COSTS – Indirect costs are assigned to one of the indirect pools provided, while direct costs are assigned to specific contract tasks
- THE GENERAL LEDGER – breaks out your revenue, direct costs, indirect costs, and any unallowable expenses.
- FINANCIAL AND INDIRECT RATE REPORTING – You can see your financials, indirect rates, or profitability of individual contracts as of any time.
The following features that come standard in WrkPlan will guide your organization to DCAA compliance:
Other Features that guide you to DCAA Compliance:
- Method for allocation of indirect costs
- Fully Integrated Timekeeping System
- Labor distribution
- Segregation of unallowable costs
- Accumulation of costs under General Ledger Control
- Costs are segregated using automatically generated cost-ledgers
- You can learn more by checking the DCAA’s Audit Process Overview – Information for Contractors
You can learn more by checking the DCAA’s Audit Process Overview – Information for Contractors or reading more about WrkPlan here