Optional on-site process consulting and user training can produce a high return on the investment
- ERP software set-up, implementation, configuration of your Accounts and Contracts, historical data transition assistance.
- ERP software training, consultation and assistance for CPAs, client management and accounting/ bookkeeping staff to maximize understanding of its proper use and capabilities.
- Work with client with regard to GAAP, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DCAA guidelines and how software usage can adhere to and be in compliance with government contractor accounting practices.
- Annual Incurred Cost Submission preparation, consultation and assistance services.
- Other services include customized management advisory and technical assistance
Jump Start service includes immediate, secure, on-line access to your own database. We start you out with on-line user training, a preloaded chart of accounts you can adapt, predefined indirect expense pools, consulting on contract setup, and QC checking at critical phases of your implementation. We can also take Excel files and upload your employee demographics and your customer /vendor contact information.