Optional On-Site Consulting Services
Optional on-site process consulting and user training can produce a high return on the investment. Services can include:
- ERP software set-up, implementation, configuration of your Accounts and Contracts, historical data transition assistance.
- Data entry assistance.
- System re-configuration if award of new contract types forces significant changes in your accounting practices.
- ERP software training, consultation and assistance for CPAs, client management and accounting/ bookkeeping staff to maximize understanding of its proper use and capabilities.
- Work with client with regard to GAAP, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DCAA guidelines and how WrkPlan software usage can adhere to and be in compliance with government contractor accounting practices.
- Annual Incurred Cost Submission preparation, consultation and assistance services.
- Other services include customized management advisory and technical assistance
consultants are experienced with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audit and reporting requirements. Once the system is implemented, our consultants can help in preparing for accounting system audits.